Our commitment in the area of Immigration Law is to provide aggressive and competent legal representation to foreign nationals in their pursuit of entering and remaining in this country. One of our main focuses is to provide zealous defense in deportation and removal proceedings.
As an immigrant herself, Attorney Keese knows the serious issues a person faces when attempting to obtain any type of immigration benefit. This personal experience allows her to closely connect with her clients in every aspect of the immigration process.
We have successfully represented many cases before USCIS, Immigration Court and the Board of Immigration Appeals and obtained relief for our clients.
Our law firm can help you achieve all of your immigration goals regardless of their complexity or nature. We have extensive experience in this complex area of the law and offer the following services:
- Cancellation of Removal
- Criminal Matters
- Immigration Bond Matters
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
Citizenship & Family-Based Immigration
- Family-Based Petitions
- Complete Representation through the Adjustment of Status Process
- Consular Processing including Waivers of Inadmissibility
- Deferred Action
- Violence Against Women (VAWA)
- Humanitarian Parole
- I-601A Provisional Waivers
- Special Military Parole in Place and Adjustment of Status
- General Visas (B1/B2, Student Visa, or special visas)
- Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)
- Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) USCIS